Thursday, June 21, 2012

Welcome to GNN

This is the Good News Network. 

Do you feel relaxed now?


Tired of nothing but bad news? Tired of turning on the tv and seeing anchors who seem a little too happy to be telling you about nothing but mayhem and destruction? 

Yeah, me too. 

So that's why I've created this blog. You see, I volunteer with a company that does wonderful things to help people but in all the large acts of charity that we do, I think the smaller acts of every day people can get lost. For a lot of folks, they see charities and are willing to donate but they start thinking that's all they can do. I want to combat that. Afterall, with all the sad news out there it's more important than ever for everyone to feel like they CAN make a difference. I also want this blog to act as a refuge of sorts for when people get fed up and lose their faith in the good of humanity. I want to give them a place to go where they can see that simple kind acts that others are performing every day out there. 

And so, I welcome you to the Good News Network. Here, I will post only stories that are uplifting. I promise only happy things. So spread the word and then sit back and enjoy. If you've done a good act, please tell me about it! I want to know! I'll repost those stories here for others to enjoy. Maybe your act of kindness will inspire someone else. Maybe something here will inspire you as well. 



Thank you and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. We will certain check this out! Brenna, Rachel, and Lola love good news! =)

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think about this story! Did it make you smile? Do you have any stories you want to share?